- You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo, Okemah, and Chickasha.
- You think that people who complain about the wind in their states are sissies.
- A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
- Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
- You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
- You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
- Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.
- You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
- You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.
- You measure distance in minutes.
- You refer to the capital of Oklahoma as "The City."
- It doesn't bother you to use an airport named for a man who died in an airplane crash.
- Little smokies are something you serve only for special occasions.
- You go to the lake because you think it is like going to the ocean.
- You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
- You know cowpies are not made of beef.
- Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
- You have known someone who has had one belt buckle bigger than your fist.
- A bad traffic jam involves two cars staring each other down at a four-way stop, each determined to be the most polite and let the other go first.
- You know in which state Mi-am-uh is and in which state Mi-am-ee is.
- You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
- Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it.
- A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol. A Ford F350 4x4 is.
- You know everything goes better with Ranch.
- You learned how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
- You actually get these jokes and are "fixin" to send them to your friends.
Finally, you are 100% Oklahoman if you have ever heard this conversation:
"You wanna coke?"